We are currently looking for motivated individuals to join us at our Northwest Oklahoma City office to support our world class WebHero hosting products as well as our ONEsite communities. For more information, please email email@example.com with an attached resume.
Customer Service Representative
Our WebHero Customer Service Representatives provide technical support and product/service inquiries for our customers via phone, email, and online chat. You should be able to troubleshoot issues with both Windows and Linux servers and possess strong verbal and written communication skills. You should also be able to identify and assist with resolution of internal systems issues in a call center environment.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Possess a knowledge of Windows and Linux shared hosting environments
- Ability to identify hardware, software, and network issues on Windows and Linux servers
- Able to professionally communicate with customers via email, phone, and online support
- Able to identify and resolve basic issues with web languages such as HTML, PHP, and CSS
- Basic knowledge of e-commerce and web development
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Technical certifications (A+, .net, etc.) a plus
- Technical support and/or previous call center experience
Systems Administrators will engineer and monitor the infrastructure, stability and performance of our network systems.
Experience & Education:
- Perform standard systems and website troubleshooting - diagnose troubles detected by our systems and work quickly to resolve issues
- Understand and execute standard network commands, functions, and procedures
- Document standard operating procedures
- Configure and add capacity to server load balancers
- Configure and add rack-switch capacity in the data center
- Configure and add peers within established policy framework
- Configure and turn up data-center capacity in rack denominations
- Configure and turn up VIPs based on standards
- Troubleshoot and triage all of the above during on call
- Understand and debug network, hardware, and Linux OS related issues
- Install and troubleshoot switches, routers, and other networking gear
- Drive specifications for tools that facilitate administration of servers spanning multiple data centers, to include automation and streamlining of processes
- Help to develop global standards and promote best practices in data center operations
- Introduce process improvements and encourage best practices in data center operations
- Predict data center growth and scaling issues before they occur and implement solutions
- Provide leadership to data center technicians and facilitate cross-functional communication with other technical operations groups
- Linux operating system (2+ years)
- Network routing setup (2+ years)
- Certifications: CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, CNE or equivalent
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar
- Networking: Switches, Routers, Hubs, Servers, Cables, Racks, Firewalls, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, DNS, UDP, Latency, BGP, ATM, PPP, MPLS
PHP Web Developer
WebHero is seeking exceptional PHP developers to build advanced content systems and interfaces using PHP. At WebHero we use PHP extensively to build our content features and front end functionality.
Experience with MySQL or other relational databases is required although WebHero also uses many proprietary and other next-generation data storage systems to scale its content and traffic.
Experience & Education:
- Design and implement content management interfaces and storage systems
- Develop core platform functionality and robust customized websites
- Troubleshoot code and implement bugfixes
- Prepare for dramatic increases in content storage growth and viral traffic spikes
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent real world experience
- Experience with OOP PHP (2+ years)
- Strong MySQL or other RDMS experience and query optimization (sharding or NoSQL a plus)
- Experience with Smarty or other PHP templating languages a plus
- MVC and ActiveRecord experience a plus
- Zend or other PHP frameworks experience a plus
- Experience with any of the following preferred: Cassandra, Sphinx, Thrift, Hadoop, Lucene, etc.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills as well as the capability to work in an agile environment
If you are interested in applying for a position, please email a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.